Aiming to protect your privacy, in accordance with applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 GDPR, we hereby inform you:
1.Who processes your personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is Otthon Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Lindleya 16; 02-013 Warsaw), registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000611285, NIP: 7010564713, REGON: 36413984200000 (hereinafter: the Administrator). The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail, to the following address: ul. Lindleya 16, location 406; 02-013 Warsaw, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +48 797 459 993.
2. On what basis are your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be used to take actions to perform the contract for the rent of a room or a flat on the basis of art. 6 clause 1b GDPR.
3. What personal data does the Administrator process?
In order to take advantage of the services offered for renting a room or apartment, at the booking stage, it is necessary for you to provide information that will include: first name and surname, contact details (registered address, place of residence, telephone number, email), information regarding current workplace or university (entity name, address, telephone number) and payment information (if you choose the option of payment by traditional transfer). Additionally, if you provide us with additional data by contacting us, we will also collect information related to this.
In addition, we also collect data from devices that you use to access the website - roomrent.pl, such as: IP address, type of device, software, web.
4. For what purpose is your personal data processed?
- Online booking of a room or flat and booking management, in particular making changes, sending reminders and confirmations,
- Ensuring communication with you, in particular the exchange of information, inquiries and comments regarding your booking. In addition, if you have not completed your booking, we may contact you using the entered contact details to remind you of the possibility of completing your booking and to solve any problems that you have,
- Sending materials related to the reservation, in particular the summary of the reservation,
- Obtaining your opinion in relation to your use of services that will be aimed at informing third parties about the quality of services rendered,
- Resolving disputes arising, in this case official and court proceedings.
5. Who will your personal data be shared with?
Your personal data used to:
In order to process your reservation, the Administrator provides your data to third parties, in particular: name and surname, contact details (address of residence, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail), information about the current workplace or university (name of the entity, address, number phone) and payment information (if you choose to pay by traditional bank transfer), as well as other information that will be necessary to conclude a room or apartment rental contract. The recipients of your personal data will be entities directly party to the lease agreement.
Your data may also be made available to subcontractors of the above-mentioned companies and rental entities to the extent that it is necessary for the implementation of the rental agreement, including entities providing accounting and legal services.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
6. What are your rights related to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access to the content of your personal data (in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR)'
- Requests to rectify your personal data (in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR),
- Requests to delete your personal data (pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR),
- Requests to limit the processing of your personal data (in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR),
- Objecting in the case of personal data processed on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interests (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the transfer of your personal data (in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR),
- Withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The above rights can be exercised by submitting a relevant statement to the Administrator of personal data sent via traditional mail to the following address: ul. Lindleya 16, location 406; 02-013 Warsaw, by e-mail contact at: email@example.com or by using other functions or mechanisms made available by the Administrator, including via the website - roomrent.pl
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Providing your personal data in connection with the booking of a room or apartment through the functions or mechanisms made available by the Administrator, including via the website - roomrent.pl is voluntary, however it is necessary to book a room or apartment. In the absence of providing your personal data, the Administrator will not make the reservation.
The administrator will not make automated decisions based on your personal data, including profiling.
7. How long will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data will be processed, i.e. until the conclusion of the room or apartment rental contract and possible redress regarding your reservation, unless the law authorizes you to further processing of personal data.
If you have any questions about the "Privacy Statement" or the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via traditional mail at ul. Lindleya 16; 02-013 Warsaw, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +48 797 459 993.